Since my whole France trip and the timing of my “February Favourites” blog seems to be aligning, I thought I’d just do one mega super post! I guess I’ll start off with the things that I bought in France (although I won’t talk about every single little thing I bought- I don’t have that much patience) and then move on to the other tid-bits that I really enjoyed in the month of February!
These are all the things that I purchased during my 5 day stay in France :3 It totals to something like 700 euros, but let’s not dwell on how poor I am now heheheh.
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Bought in Paris, France :3
2. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. Bought in Paris, France :3
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette. Bought in Paris, France :3
(I have the first one and just wanted to add to the collection teehee)
4. Sephora Lipsticks in N.47 and Little Treat. Bought in Paris, France :3
5. Other bits of makeup. Bought in both Paris & Lyon :3
6. Adopt Perfume 30mL in Freesia Magnolia, Flower Girl and Little Sugar. Bought in Lyon, France :3
7. Ma Trousse Beauté: Beauty Bag from Réserve Naturelle. Bought in Lyon, France :3
8. The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan. Bought in Shakespeare and Company, Paris, France :3
9. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo. Bought in Shakespeare and Company, Paris, France :3
10. Tour Eiffel souvenirs. Bought in a little souvenir store by the Tour Eiffel, Paris :3
11. Handbag from New Look. Bought in Paris, France :3
12. Postcards & Tote Bag from various places: Shakespeare and Company and Musée de Louvre. Paris, France :3
And now some other favourites of the month 🙂
13. A JAR OF SPECULOOS.
LITERALLY THE MOST MOUTH-ORGASMIC THING I HAVE TASTED IN EUROPE. GET YOUR HANDS ON IT NOW.
14. Steve Madden Heels. Bought in Lausanne, Switzerland :3
15. Owl Mug, bought in Lucerne, Switzerland :3
So cutie-patootie :3
Sorry about the meh blog post and the lack of descriptions! I have an assignment due this week that is driving my head in!
Until next time!