Last year I labelled my year the year of CHALLENGES. I accomplished most of my ‘New Year’s Resolutions’, or ‘goals’ is perhaps more fitting.
I travelled to Lofoten Islands in Norway, I began learning Swedish, I made more than one video a month, I paraglided in Switzerland, went skiing for the first time and swam in various lakes in Europe. Though I didn’t make any ‘Swiss’ friends in particular, I did make friends of many nationalities that will hopefully stay friends for a very long time. I failed in a few goals but made up for them in others. That’s why I love setting myself a set list of things that I aim to achieve- because even though at times I may not be able to tick them off my list, it’s something that I can strive and it helps me progress through life and better myself.
This year, I’ve labelled my year the year of COMPLETION. I label it this because it is my last year of university and it will help me to ensure that I attempt to finish everything that I begin. With that being said, here is my 2015 New Year’s Resolutions/Goals.
- Learn Swedish every week
- Find a job
- Save $10,000
- Get a high distinction for at least one subject a semester
- Explore places in NSW that I haven’t yet been to
- Take better care of my skin // Daily skin care routine
- Read at least one book a month
- Write one short story a month
- Make a video at least once a fortnight
- Don’t buy useless/worthless shit that I don’t need 🙂
2015 will probably not be as epic as 2014, but I’m excited for the things to come. So, let’s do it! Check out my 2015 video if you haven’t yet!